The following forms can be downloaded to your computer and printed. Many of these require signatures, and cannot be submitted online:

  • Automated Bank Debit Service - Use this form to have your water bill automatically deducted from your checking account on the due date. You may download and complete this form and mail it to the Town to enroll in the "Utility Bill Pay" program. 
  • Business License (PDF) - Use this form to renew or apply for a new Town Business, Professional, Trade, or Occupational License (BPOL). If starting a new business, relocating an existing business, or changing ownership of an existing business within the Town, you will first submit this application to the Community Development Department for Zoning approval. There is a $75 fee for Zoning approval, which is required before the business license may be issued. Home occupations should also fill out the Home Occupation Addendum to submit with your application to Community Development.  
  • Meals Tax Return (PDF) - Use this form to file and pay the Town’s 6% meals tax and/or 4% transient tax effective July 1, 2022.
  • Registration to Collect Meals Tax (PDF) - Use this form to register to collect the Town’s 6% meals tax and/or 4% transient tax effective July 1, 2022.
  • Water and Sewer Services - Complete this form to apply for a water and/or sewer connection permit. This form is to be used for new or existing construction.
  • Workers Compensation Commission (PDF) - This form is required for new or renewal business licenses for all contractors.

Contact Us

If you have any questions regarding these documents, please call the Finance Department at (540) 347-1102 or email staff.