Spring & Fall Clean-Up
Our Spring and Fall Clean-Up weeks were designed for residents to help with the removal and disposal of household items that may not be part of routine refuse pickup.
- Spring clean-up is typically scheduled for the first full week of April.
- Fall clean-up is typically scheduled for the third full week in October.
Town trucks will provide additional collections in all residential areas to pick up trash, refuse, and other items that cannot be handled during the regular weekly refuse schedule.
- DO place items on the street line by 6 AM.
- DO place all trash/refuse in proper containers.
- DO place tree limbs separately.
- DO separate metal items from wood items.
- DO be advised town crews cannot pick up tree trimmings and brush cut by tree companies and /or contractors; it is the responsibility of the Contractor/Landscaping Company doing the work to haul the brush/debris off.
For this collection, Town crews will pick up tires for a $5.00 fee per tire (equal to County Landfill charges).
- DO contact Public Works at (540) 347-1858 to arrange tire pickup and payment.
- DO make sure tires are standard sized.
Current Clean-Up and Map Schedule
Spring Clean-Up week for the Town of Warrenton is scheduled for the week of April 4 through 8, 2022. See the Special Collections Map (PDF) to locate your area and pick-up date.
- Area A - Monday, April 4
- Area B - Tuesday, April 5
- Area C - Wednesday, April 6
- Area D - Thursday, April 7
- Area E - Friday, April 8
Fall Clean-Up week for the Town of Warrenton is scheduled for the week of October 17 through 21, 2022. See the Special Collections Map (PDF) to locate your area and pick-up date.
- Area A - Monday, October 17
- Area B - Tuesday, October 18
- Area C - Wednesday, October 19
- Area D - Thursday, October 20
- Area E - Friday, October 21
Items we cannot currently accept
These items must be recycled at the landfill and there are fees to dispose of them. For more information on costs and when you can take any of the items listed to the landfill, call the Fauquier County Waste Management Office at (540) 422-8840. If any of these items are set out during Clean Up, they will not be picked up. If you have paint cans that are empty or dried up, remove the lid and set them out with your regular refuse collection. For more information, you may call the Public Works Department at (540) 347-1858.