Spring & Fall Clean-Up
Our Spring and Fall Clean-Up weeks were designed for residents to help with the removal and disposal of household items that may not be part of routine refuse pickup.
- Spring clean-up is typically scheduled for the first full week of April.
- Fall clean-up is typically scheduled for the third full week in October.
Town trucks will provide additional collections in all residential areas to pick up trash, refuse, and other items that cannot be handled during the regular weekly refuse schedule.
- DO place items on the street line by 6 AM.
- DO place all trash/refuse in proper containers.
- DO place tree limbs separately.
- DO separate metal items from wood items.
- DO be advised Town crews cannot pick up tree trimmings and brush cut by tree companies and /or contractors; it is the responsibility of the Contractor/Landscaping Company doing the work to haul the brush/debris off.
Current Clean-Up and Map Schedule
Spring Clean-Up Week for the Town of Warrenton is scheduled for the week of April 10 through 14, 2023. See the Special Collections Map (PDF) to locate your area and pick-up date.
- Area A - Monday, April 10
- Area B - Tuesday, April 11
- Area C - Wednesday, April 12
- Area D - Thursday, April 13
- Area E - Friday, April 14
Fall Clean-Up Week for the Town of Warrenton is scheduled for the week of October 16 through 20, 2023. See the Special Collections Map (PDF) to locate your area and pick-up date.
- Area A - Monday, October 16
- Area B - Tuesday, October 17
- Area C - Wednesday, October 18
- Area D - Thursday, October 19
- Area E - Friday, October 20
Items We Cannot Accept
Please see our Unaccepted Items list below.
Items that we cannot accept must be taken to the landfill by residents. There may be fees to dispose of these items. For more information on fees and hours of operation, call the Fauquier County Waste Management Office at (540) 422-8840. Any items placed out during Clean Up that are found on the unaccepted list will not be picked up. If you have paint cans that are empty or dried up, remove the lid and set them out with your regular refuse collection. For more information, call the Public Works Department at (540) 347-1858.