• Banner

Apply for a Board, Committee or Commission?

How Do I . . .

How Do I . . .

Request email notification when page changes E-Notify

Residents of the Town who wish to be considered for appointment are requested to
forward an application, resume, and a letter of interest to:

Warrenton Town Council
c/o Town Clerk
P.O. Box 341
Warrenton, VA 20188
 or electronically to staff@warrentonva.gov

For information and vacancies regarding regarding each Board or Commission:
Architectural Review Board (click here)
Board of Zoning Appeals (click here)
Planning Commission (click here

To apply for a Committee Position (click here for application)